First, let’s set the course grading scheme:
- Go to the course Settings in the side navigation.
- On the Course Details tab, scroll down to find the checkbox next to Grading Scheme.
- Check the box to Enable course grading scheme.
- Click set grading scheme.
- Using standard grading scheme? (A = 90 & up, B = 80 & up, etc.). If not, skip to step 6.
- Most courses cannot use the default grading scheme that includes +/-.
- Click Select Another Scheme.
- Choose the Letter Grade or Pass/Fail scheme that applies to the course.
- Click Use This Grading Standard.
- Click Done.
- Skip to Step 7.
- Using non-standard grading scheme?
- Click the pencil icon ().
- Edit the ranges and name (letter grade). You can also delete unnecessary rows.
- The name must be the letter grades One will accept for your course.
- Click Save.
- Click Done.
- Go to the course’s Grades.
- Click the gear icon ().
- Click Publish Grades to SIS.
- Click the Publish Grades to SIS button.
It’s vital that you review your grades in ONE. You MUST enter last date of attendance for F/AW directly to ONE after submitting your grades.
- Login to https://sis.ou.edu/StudentFacultyGradeEntry
- Click Use New Grade Assignment.
- Select the appropriate course.
- Enter last date of attendance for any F/AW in your course.
- Review other grades for accuracy.
Click here to view the video on it's own page.